CultureCode Generation Report: Select an Analysis Area and the Level of Detail
On the Step 1 screen, select a geography or an analysis area for which you want to generate the report and the level of detail that you want to include in your report.
- When selecting the analysis areas or standard geographies you want to include in the report, clicking on the folder (without opening it) will select all areas contained within the folder.
- Use the Search function to locate your desired analysis areas.
- Use the Save List button to save your selected list of analysis areas for future use.
- Use the My Lists button to load a previously saved list of analysis areas.
After verifying your selections, click Next to proceed.
NOTE: The Step number assignment that displays on top of the screen and the available options may differ depending on your selections on the previous screen, your device, and/or your screen resolution.
To Learn More:
NOTE: Depending on your screen resolution or device, some of the options mentioned below may not appear on this screen and you may need to go to the next screen to complete the process. Simply follow the instructions below to set those parameters or refer to the Help provided for the previous or next screen.
- On the Step 1 screen, navigate to and select the geography or analysis area for which you want to generate the report. You can also use the Search function to look for your desired area.
Below Select the level of detail, click the option that best describes how you want to arrange your selected geographies or analysis areas in your report. The options are:
As Selected: Creates individual columns for each analysis area (aggregate or component) in the selected order.
Component: Creates individual columns for all the analysis area components you selected (State, County, ZIP Code, etc.). If you select this option, you need to select a geography level to use as component and the method by which you want to include the geography.
- Click Next to proceed.